The above code makes no sense to me. It's just a number above the desk I'm at.
I dislike Terminal 1!
Bad experience.
First the terminal stinks. Then the Jetstar check-in staff is so proud, she didn't greet me a good morning (it was 5.30 a.m.) and she didn't smile, handed me my boarding pass without a word of thanks. The police at the gate is unpleasant. The immigration officer acts like a King (he tapped his pen on the table at me, head leaned back, eyes squint, just to tell me to get to that line...!). In case you haven't noticed that's every single person I had to deal with just to get into the transit hall.
That's not the Changi Airport that I know.
Then at 40 minutes before departure, while I was having my breakfast at Starbucks, I decided to log on to Changi Airport's website to check the status of my flight. And it showed LAST CALL, wth! I know that for the airline I work for, last check-in is 40 minutes before departure and gate closes 10 minutes before departure. But LAST CALL at -40 minutes is a bit crazy. I went to the nearest board to check and it also showed LAST CALL for my flight. So I ran to my gate in 3-inch heels. I was on the opposite side of the building T___T
At one point I felt like taking off my heels to run...
When I finally got to my gate, I asked the lady screening my bag when does the gate close and she said 10 minutes before departure.
Then why couldn't they just use GATE OPEN instead of LAST CALL?
So many people were looking at this crazy woman running with 3-inch heels. I even overtook a few slow coaches on the travellator only to find that they were on the same flight as me. FML.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Building 5, Level 5, Computer Port 5
and now you know.. :)
AHHHH *lightbulb*
Post a Comment