Stephen Gately... dead?
Saw my sister's SMS when I woke up to weewee. waddeheck?
I was a diehard Boyzone fan back in the day you know...
So hard to believe. Was lying in bed trying to digest that for 10 minutes already but it's just so shocking.
Just 2 nights ago in my gathering with friends, his name was brought up. And not quite so many nights ago (in Adelaide) I suddenly started singing Love Me For A Reason, and instead of singing the song from the start or from the chorus, I had started off singing from Stephen Gately's part.
?!?!?!
Rest In Peace Stevo.
:(
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I suddenly remembered that u don't have a pic of ur room before it was repainted.....
Funny but i thought we might have u know. Check with Anshii, I THINK we might have.
Post a Comment