Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Strong like a roo

It was just a 24-hour stop and I brought my massive cargo bag... Of course I was the only one with a cargo bag. Everyone including the pilot gave me a funny look hehe. It was for a purpose - I've filled it with cereals, chocolates, breakfast bars and potato chips. And support stockings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear man, giving me all these Australian flights because I'm A330-trained is giving me leg muscles so strong I can kick like a kangaroo.

That was a very hectic flight. Half my nails are split. Australian flights are never easy, but the effort's always worth it.

XXX Soar Shared Values #6: A passenger's smile makes it all worthwhile.


MASSAGE!!!!


Oh, if the Australian dollar will just drop again then maybe I'll be more motivated to do these flights.*fingers-crossed*

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang