Once a colleague told me her grand-dad who had cataract started eating goji berries (also known as wolfberries) everyday and his cataract is now gone.
Amazing.
I googled (and consulted mum) and discovered the general health benefits of goji berries. So I got mum to buy me a packet of it some time back. I know people throw it into soups but since I can't be bothered with boiling soups and my colleague's grand-dad ate it just like that, I decided I would to.
After a month, I finally got to opening that packet and finding out what it tastes like, unboiled. Imagine how long it would take me if I have to put it to boil. It would have all turned mouldy green by then I'm sure. Anyway, it tastes weird. Nothing healthy ever tastes nice.
So I threw the berries into my owl of oats. My oats has Milo too. Yum.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment