Saturday, October 17, 2009

Double-packing

I'm BACK!!

It feels good to be back.

No where like Changi Airport, really.

And it's Deepavali! :)

It seems like I lost the entire last week.

I left on a Saturday and after a day out shopping in Dubai, I came back to see people complaining about a Monday on Facebook. Of course it didn't feel like Monday to me. Then it was just a whirlwind of things and trying to fit in enough rest while having to cover so many sectors. 3 of the 4 sectors of this flight are night sectors so while people sleep, I work and when they work, I sleep and sort of, holiday.
Now I'm back again on a weekend with 4 off days including today. It really feels like I'm having an extremely long weekend.

Today I need to unpack and put all the laundry to wash, put away all the stuff I bought and then double-pack for KL and Sydney.
I have much to carry to Sydney and I can't leave the packing till after KL because there's no time at all for that when I come back from KL.
And - I really wish I didn't have to go to town today for an appointment.
No time to sleeplah :(

4 comments:

linta said...

SITNEYSITNEYSITNEY YAYAYAYAYA

MinnieMoose said...

U're just excited to be getting the asam pedas and pineapple jam!

linta said...

pineapple huh? i dont know what youre talking about! radisson is on the same block as the cafe i work at so lets go get some chocolatee :D

MinnieMoose said...

Oh, im suppose to take them to u! that with some asam pedas sauce etc.

keep ur fingers crossed that these are gonna clear customs!

btw, what's the plan? any plans?

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang