Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hate getting trapped

WHOAAAAAAAAAR I wanna rant.

We know how sensitive it is for a woman to reveal her age. I'm not sensitive but I would prefer it if I reveal it to you and to be fair, you reveal yours too.
But being in my position puts me in a disadvantaged situation where I CANNOT ASK THE OTHER PERSON BACK! WTH!

In the last 3 days, 2 of my passengers managed to indirectly get my age.
Both are Malaysians.
All they had to do was ask what I was doing before this job ("in uni") and how long I have been flying (approx. 2.5 yrs). You can almost see them/hear their brains (one asked me this over the phone) scrambling for the answer mentally.

For the person who asked me face-to-face, I had other passengers standing around me and it's not appropriate that I probe back. He looked like around my age? Swear he looks familiar too, KL boy.
For the person who asked me on the phone, he's been around long enough to become VP of a bank in one of their departments. And I just find it inappropriate to dig.
I feel so disadvantaged lor!
And for another one that I am dying to find out - young face, old hair WTF!

Since when did finding out a man's age become so tough?!

2 comments:

Dental Girl said...

A lot of guys tend to start balding at about 25... so they could still be in the late 20s.

MinnieMoose said...

UHm... how about greying....?
its so hard to tell!
like today i had another pax whose hair is ALL WHITE, he looks not more than 45 n his brows arent all that white, maybe quite black in fact.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang