The last 2 weeks have been... wow.
Not the good wow, but... overwhelming head-spinning wow.
Even right now in San Francisco, it's still a bit crazy. Somebody I barely know offered me more money to shop after I mentioned that I have busted my allocated budget for San Francisco in less than a day.
His question was: How much was the budget.
My reply, US$700.
His thoughts: US$700 is too little.
His solution: Round up to US$1000, of which the 300 bucks he will reimburse me later.
I swear there's nothing good out of that offer.
I barely know him. Even my own friends will not make an offer like that (for my own good, of course).
Besides, this is not the one thing that's happening right now.
I received another email 10 minutes ago and I don't know if it's a good or bad thing. Nothing's gonna happen in the end I know for sure... but then why am I doing this? My friend said, "Use this to kill time."
Am I handling too many matters at one time?
Am I digging a hole for myself?
Heart of stone. Heart of stone. Heart of stone. *chants*
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment