Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Are girls BLIND?

I just saw a Facebook profile of a 'friend'.

This guy is ZEE most irritating bug on the face of Earth (ok, not sure about the Earth but definitely the most irritating male to come out of Batu Pahat) and he has a girlfriend!
All girls I know who know him roll their eyes and automatically go on a non-stop complaining marathon at the mention of his name.
And it makes me wonder if a lowly guy like him can get a girlfriend, then how come my two 40-ish year-old cousins are still single? I don't understand!!!

In other news, my 30-day challenge has ended. And I have not thrown out a single piece of clothing. Hmmmm. I shall look into extending the challenge.

4 comments:

chingiez said...

i wonder if we r thinking along the same line..

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

LOL!

This made me laugh, when i had to wake up early to write a paper.

Oh, how much i love you. :D

Ruth said...

OMG!!

are you thinking of whom im thinking of?

zomgwtfbbq!!

MinnieMoose said...

ruth, im pretty sure u got it right....

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang