Sunday, October 10, 2010

Strikes are a pain

Strikes in Europe - ESPECIALLY in Paris and London - are so rampant!
I think more often than not of the times that I've been here (Paris), we arrive to the station manager telling us about an impending strike on the transport system.
I can't be bothered about the transport strikes in Paris because all I need are within walking distance.
However, transport strikes are a real pain in London. And I was a victim of it for 3 days. So not funny.
I'm sure we've also read about BA and BAA staff going on strike virtually every quarter of the year. It really takes a toll on the economy. Imagine how much revenue is loss per hour of strike.

This morning when I arrived, the crew were informed that there might be an ATC strike on the day we depart.
Now now, for once, isn't that great n€w$ ;-)

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang