Monday, October 4, 2010

Save your face 'cause if you've only got one

I have an exam tomorrow -_____________-
I haven't done my revisions for it ahh sucks.

I'm really dying to get this clutch that I first saw in the US. It's by Dior. And I'm mid-way through a bet so I can't buy it. The thing is, I think it is a seasonal collection! By the time I'm allowed to buy it, the clutch would be gone...
I proposed to Anlynn that since her birthday is coming, I get that clutch for her as a gift, and then she gives it back to me when the year is over hahaha... what do you think?

Can't wait to meet my girls tonight mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!


Over the last two days I've been thinking about leaving my job. This was after talking to Ting Chong and then realizing that there's so much more OUT THERE. Never mind that not every one can reach THERE but I guess it's worth a try?
However, last night I read a friend's Facebook status and was left confused.
I can imagine that happening to me 100%.
She did her last flight to Athens (a place she's never been to before). Spent 4 beautiful days with the crew in Athens and Santorini. When you're with the right set of crew, the days can just whizz by real quick.
An excerpt from her status: "... i cried all the way from the airport back to the west...T_T woke up with swollen eyes and a heavy heart...and i am still tearing while packing up all my work stuff & reminiscing my memories."
I know I will miss flying so much. I will miss wearing the uniform. I will miss the work hours and offdays. I will miss how people who walk past me will smile at me just because I'm in my uniform. I will miss the cities. I will miss the lame jokes the crew tell to kill time or to help cool tempers that have been brought to boiling point by passengers. I will miss special airport privileges. I will miss the shopping. I will miss watching over the babies (I swear I can only do this at 35,000 ft... once on ground, I lose all instincts to take care of infants and kids). I can go on and on about the things that I will miss.
This is not a job, this has become a lifestyle.
It is honestly not the easiest job to leave.
I fear regretting my decision years down the road.

What should I do?

2 comments:

Dental Girl said...

Sigh I know exactly how you feel - feel the same about dentistry sometimes too.

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

I think the wondering what if works both ways, unfortunately.

If you don't leave, you wonder what if you do?
but when you do leave, you wonder what if you stayed?
and the cycle continues.

Aihh, such is life.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang