It's true I'm on a handbag ban.... but that doesn't mean I've found a way out of the problem of working for free (i.e. blowing the allowance) whenever I do Paris/Milan flights.
:-S
I've finally bought a pair of Tod's shoes. The design I wanted is out of stock in all of Paris, so I bought something else. I pretty much didn't have a choice but to buy a pair because the only pair of shoes I brought with me to Paris is a new pair and it cut me quite bad yesterday. So bad that I had to take a cab to the Tod's boutique this morning.
My colleague and I went to Hermés and it was traumatising. She's been there six times already and still no luck at getting the Birkin. I will spare you the details but you can see that after this seventh attempt, she was clearly devastated.
To make matters worse, I met my passenger there who was rubbing salt into wound.
Next up was the LV boutique. It was the first time I had to queue to get in and I felt so embarrassed to even be in the queue.... Tourists were walking by and taking pictures of THE QUEUE. I had to put my shades on. Just too embarrassed. Along with the intended pouch, I bought something else which I don't even need or like that much. It's the bag ban, I'm telling you.
I promise this is the last time in the coming 15 years I'm buying anything from LV.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
promise is a strong word :P
I know!
Post a Comment