Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ich bin schlecht gelaunt

Must be the lack of sleep. I'm just so terribly moody now!!!

I met up with Ting Chong at 12.30 a.m. gawdddd. By the time I got home, it was close to 6 a.m. I learnt so much about the Germans/German culture *happy*. Listening to his life story so far, one can't help but be very envious of him. He turned down the company that everybody wants to work for that starts with a G. WTH!
When a person can do that, you know he can command a lot of things you and I can't.
Things in Germany work very very differently. The Germans are like a totally different breed of species. The government also taxes heavily. However I can't be arsed that the government taxes me 40+% of my monthly income now if the country still pays me 70% of my salary after I retire.

You see, times like THESE, I want to hang up my uniform and really work on a career.

By the end of this month, I need to spring clean my resumé. Been putting it off for a year now and I think it's high time that I do something about it.
I hope to be able to add DEUTSCH to the languages I speak. Hahahaha, a little white lie wouldn't hurt. ;)
 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang