Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ah Chew

No, nobody caught a cold.
Ah Chew is probably the founder of Ah Chew Desserts in Bugis (and now in Novena too). 

It is so good. The best dessert there is definitely the durian sago dessert. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG..... I'd give it 100% plus another 1%. 


That's two bowls of peanut paste, a bowl of white fungus, a bowl of mango sago and the king of all desserts - durian sago. 

My friends and I enjoyed every thing we ordered especially that durian sago which we ordered to share. 
To show you how good it is, allow the boyfriend to prove it to you. 


Savoring his all-time favourite dessert in the world, mango sago. Good to the very last drop! 

As if that wasn't enough, he helped me finish the last half of my bowl of peanut paste. Again, wastage is not tolerated. 



This will be the place for me to bring visitors in future! Meanwhile I'll need to make a return trip soon for the durian sago. 



0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang