Saturday, February 21, 2015

To those who are rushing...

In a continuation of my post-CNY emo posts, I would like to remind friends who are dying to get married: CNY will never be the same again. EVER. 

Reunion dinners are with people whom you don't know very well. The first people you wish happy new year to aren't the same people you've wished in the last 30 years. Gatherings are no longer the same and you feel left out. Real gatherings with your friends and family in your home town will be from second day onwards (and you may even miss the guys who're also in another town because of their wives). Reunion dinner food is strange food that you're not accustomed to eating. For example, my reunion lunch standard includes a favourite pineapple dish. Reunion dinner staple is Ayam masak merah

If you're still waiting a few more years to get married, you're also being blessed to enjoy a few more wonderful Chinese New Years with your family. 

Count your blessings before it's too late. 



Emo me. T____T 
This time next year I'll see if I can get myself grounded. Have a massive breakout and get grounded, so that I get to follow office calendar. Or get unpaid leave. Or quit. I'll put on my thinking cap! 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang