Friday, February 20, 2015

Second time in a year

In just as many months of this year, this is the second time I feel like throwing in the towel. This job sucks when it comes to festivities. I had to leave home on the second day of CNY at 8 am to come back to Singapore for tonight's flight. On my Facebook newsfeeds, my friends are still in the midst of celebrations and catch-ups. They're still eating all the yummy food. And here I am eating random stuff before I go for flight. 

Next year I'll be among the most junior in my rank. There's no way on earth my leave bid for CNY will go through. In other words, I can safely say I'll never get CNY leave again. The closest chance I have will come from off days after flight. And that's only 3 days max. And how will I be lucky enough to have it fall on the eve and first day? Even then it also means I've to leave on the second day. This sucks. 

Being a daughter also means there are not many more CNY reunion dinner and day 1s left with my family. Unless I don't marry, of course. 
THIS SUCKS. I WANNA QUIT :( 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang