So the past week I was flying. Before that there was CNY and I was home. Before that was Valentine's Day - and yes now you know I wasn't in any fancy schmancy restaurant. I don't even remember where I ate on Valentine's Day. Oh yes I remember! Korean fried chicken and beer hahaha. Chicken Up sucks, don't waste your money there.
Before Valentine's, I was in Paris. And then before that the days that I saw my boyfriend I think we spent it hanging out with mutual friends drinking Guinness and eating desserts. I must have done three long flights in January (one of which spilled over from December) and after the long flights I went home to BP too. And at end of December, the boyfriend was too busy with his grandfather's funeral.
So yes, it's been a long time. And I wish for Nobu now. :( Nobu KL, so near yet so far.
On standby from midnight tonight. Boyfriend has a reception until 8 pm. Looks like pineapple tarts will be my dinner tonight! -.-
0 comments:
Post a Comment