Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Deathbed

The boyfriend's MBP is on its deathbed. Almost died today but was resuscitated eventually. 

One will be surprised to know the age of the machine - 9 years old. 

Who has ever heard of a laptop that lasted 9 years? Even a desktop can barely survive that number of years. 

And it didn't almost die because of hardware problems. It almost died because iOS Yosemite couldn't install properly. No doubt though the machine has been incredibly lagging, but I guess that's because the specifications of the machine has finally succumbed to the requirements of softwares of today. But then again, isn't that how computers usually get thrown out - because it just can't keep up with the speed anymore? 

For an MBP to be able to last this long shows the tech behind it when it was first conceived and definitely, its reliability. 
My own MBP is more than 5 years old now. It's still going fine. I don't even find it slow. The only problem I have is that I'm running out of disk space for my photos and songs. >.<

I highly recommend a MBP to anyone out there looking to invest in a machine that'll last a long time. #mbpftw

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang