Friday, October 9, 2009

Dippermouth Blues

Confession: I haven't unpacked from Adelaide.

Deciding that I can't put back with the unpacking for much longer (I have an 8-day flight tomorrow), I decided to clear the stuff from my luggage.

So I opened the luggage and my olfactory cells picked up the scent of food. Something sourish, like tomato.

I knew what to pull out and sure enough the big bag of Red Rock Deli's Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream potato chips had burst!
:(

Can someone tell me why potato chips have to be packed with so much air in it?!

UPDATE: ALL THE BAGS OF CHIPS BURST!! Those were meant to be given to friends! Very annoyed.

3 comments:

linta said...

i love red rock deli! best

MinnieMoose said...

then you should be here helping me finish the bags of chips!

hahaha love how u say "best"
:P

agape said...

you didnt know packets witha inside expands at higher alt?

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang