Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy

1. 3 sectors down, one more to go. Then I'll be back in Singapore. Then I leave for KL. Then I'll see my beloved friends *heart*

2. I BOUGHT SO MUCH NUTS!!! I think I bought a total of 4 kg of nuts. I bought chilli-cashews, salted cashews, Iranian lemon pistachios, walnuts, chocolate-coated dates and DATES (a whole kilo).

3. Missions all accomplished. I wanted to visit the Blue Mosque, see both Asia and Europe at once, try apple tea, visit the Dubai Mall, buy a lot a lot of nuts and shop at H&M. All done. Can go home already.

4. I'm going to Copenhagen next month... "Goddag", little mermaid and Carlsberg!

5. I've only one friend on Google Wave and he sent me a Wave today.



I can't believe Planning Dept. gave me the same Jakarta flight again. The one with the longest stay. Why does everyone get the turnaround while I get the night-stop?! I don't want to stay another night in Jakarta. Ever!
Must. Swap. Flights.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hmmm depressing Copenhagen at this time if year. If you wanna meet Roberta or Daniel, let me know

MinnieMoose said...

UHMMMMMM that'll be weird!

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang