Thursday, October 29, 2009

Quickie

Just a quick one before I crash.
Got back from Brissie this evening and then promptly changed out of uniform into the only dress I have that doesn't need ironing, rushed to Zouk for Mambo Jambo (it's Hsin Ching's bday and she still thought I was in Australia! SURPRISE!) and now it's about time to bid all goodnight.

This evening one stupid bug tried to land on my flowery dress as I waited for a cab.

From Brisbane to Singapore, I walked 7 hours and 30 minutes without sitting for a minute (yes we eat standing up). However it wasn't half as crazy as another Aussie flight which I did earlier this month where my panty had almost become a G-string........


And my new uniform split at the seams. It wasn't unexpected. And I'm slightly relieved. It was when I was bending down to get the trays and I heard the thread snap. 10 minutes later, during the same meal service, I heard another snap.
Next thing I know, there was a hole big enough for my index finger to wiggle in and tickle my ass. How saucy, stewardess style.
:-\
Anyway, now that it's split and I've mended it, it should not split anymore (hence the relief). It happened to my new uniform last year too ;-P

Now you know how damn tight the uniform is!

Oh, and if you followed today's news you'd have seen the grand welcome Continental Airlines got for joining Star Alliance. They switched alliance from SkyTeam. Well, I'm sure you heard about it on this blog first ;) Remember I once mentioned the CEO of an American airline came by our training school to say Hi.... it was revealed to us then (back in May) that that airline - of course now you know it's Continental - was switching to Star Alliance. They're probably the best American airline, so hello! and welcome :)


Ok tidur. Nightnight.

2 comments:

WSL said...

haha...err..not from this blog i guess :p i've read about Continental moving to Star Alliance since couple of months back..was googling about Star Alliance and SkyTeam at that time...and one click lead to another...i was reading about this new member of Star Alliance...

and ooh..with Continental...my flight got delayed for hours coz the aircraft we're supposed to fly with..had not arrived yet...well..that's one minus point already :p the entertainment system was not amusing too...maybe i really should not compare them with the Golden Bird ;)

MinnieMoose said...

ahhhh OK! ur news is always more updated than mine *pout*

i don't know.. hardware-wise, maybe you can try comparing it with emirates? hey go be my spy :D

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang