Monday, October 18, 2010

Grrr Safari

FireFox 3.6 has been giving much problems lately, especially when it comes to exiting with multiple tabs and also when shutting down my lappy without first quitting FF.
So I decided to finally go back to Safari. After all, Macintosh and Safari are both created by Apple so they should work very well together right?
I noticed while it's much faster to start-up (highly probably because my FF is laden with extensions while my Safari isn't), some of my most frequented pages take way too long to load. So long that I got so impatient while waiting for it to load, I booted up FF and typed in the same URL and FF actually loaded the page first.
Shame on you Safari.

Now will it be necessary to install a third browser i.e. Google Chrome?
I hear it's good.

2 comments:

agape said...

i use chrome :) no complains! :D unless you want to do internet bankin..most pay sites dont support chrome yet :( of course there are no extensions in chrome..

MinnieMoose said...

Ah that sucks! the most important extension EVER is my Gmail notifier. how else am i suppose to noe IMMEDIATELY when i hv a mail from u? ;)

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang