The London Underground is one of the most efficient and well-connected rail rapid system. The only pain in the *toot* of relying on it is that THE WORKERS ARE ALWAYS ON STRIKE! >:(
With all its efficiency and wide-network blablabla, I guess one of the greatest thing it has done is to 'sort of' force people to read on their journeys.
Have you ever taken an MRT in Singapore? 80% of the people are on their phones, out of which 70% are on their iPhones. I'm guessing Singapore has one of the highest penetration of iPhone users in the world.
The Underground has no signal at all and that means no checking of emails, no Facebook, no Twitter, no LinkedIn, nothing. And hence you are forced to open up that second hand book or newspaper to read.....
With all its efficiency and wide-network blablabla, I guess one of the greatest thing it has done is to 'sort of' force people to read on their journeys.
Have you ever taken an MRT in Singapore? 80% of the people are on their phones, out of which 70% are on their iPhones. I'm guessing Singapore has one of the highest penetration of iPhone users in the world.
The Underground has no signal at all and that means no checking of emails, no Facebook, no Twitter, no LinkedIn, nothing. And hence you are forced to open up that second hand book or newspaper to read.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment