Tail between legs, eyes widen, pupils constrict, heart rate/blood pressure increases, brain wavelength activity OTT.
Just got off the phone with the KL side of the bank. Gave them a piece of my mind!!!
Brought up every thing, even from the past, of how they were treating me like a fool.
They so have no case. All the lame explanations they gave to me previously, even this officer had nothing to say about it.
I give them 3 days to get back to me this time. Armed with her GM's name, I will not hesitate to go to him after this.
Just got off the phone with the KL side of the bank. Gave them a piece of my mind!!!
Brought up every thing, even from the past, of how they were treating me like a fool.
They so have no case. All the lame explanations they gave to me previously, even this officer had nothing to say about it.
I give them 3 days to get back to me this time. Armed with her GM's name, I will not hesitate to go to him after this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment