Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bored

Today I should be cleaning my room. I have tidied it.

Today I should go down to the IRB office to check how much taxes I have to pay because they had sent my statement to my old address. I am still in my room and not showered.

Today I should be hitting the gym. Unfortunately, I still have diarrhoea.

Today I should be visiting the doctor regarding above condition. I hate Raffles Med. Group.

Today I have a movie date but without doing all of the above, I don't think I can bring myself to go for a movie.

Today I have so many things to do! Yet IT IS MY FREAKING OFF DAY and I just don't feel like doing anything!

Instead, I keep checking my Inbox every 3rd minute hoping for a nice long email to come in (though very likely it's an email that I will reply 3 months later).


0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang