Sunday, September 11, 2011

Packing for a week

On my last night-stop flight, I packed only ONE teeny-weeny dress that is too low-cut and too short just for the sake of packing something. I had no intentions of going out on that flight, hence I packed the lightest and smallest piece of clothing.
What happened after that, you heard. I was stranded in Bombay and was stuck there for another few nights.

It was embarrassing to be clubbing in the same stupid dress night after night*. Going for breakfast at the hotel morning after morning. Hanging around the lobby evening after evening while getting the Bell Desk to help with ordering dinner from a restaurant outside.
Day in, day out, same friggin' A&F dress.
*I couldn't go back to the same place wearing the same thing because my colleagues and I, being the only group of Chinese, already attract too much attention. People will know if we go back wearing the same thing! 

In the dress that all Mumbaikars know me by


This time I will smarten up. I am packing enough to last me 5 days in London (even though I will only be there for 2 days and 3 nights).
Sometimes by packing extra, I wonder if I jinx myself to staying longer. Like in Bombay, even though I had only ONE dress, somehow there were 4 sets of undies in my luggage. I don't know how?!?

C'MON VOLCANO, do your thang!!! I really would love to be stuck in London for a week. Too many things there that I haven't seen.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang