Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anticipation

The next 10 days will be so awesome. Good times a rollin'!

Going to the office in a bit but I think all will be okay somehow *fingers-crossed* because if it's not I'll take a long, big, silent fart just before I leave.

And then to Amsterdam tomorrow night. YAY! Been waiting to return to weed-city (you know I'm not gonna do that....) for soooo long. Too much there that I haven't seen! The last time I did an Amsterdam flight, I walked out of the airport smiling to myself because the Dutch pax are just so very very nice. And then gonna go shopping at H&M (I've been deprived of European flights boo) lalala and also to buy peanut butter ^o)

After that flight I'll be on a pretty long break... ok, 4 days... that's more than usual. It'll be great :)

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang