Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching up with A.I.

Finally, found time to catch up with the past episodes of American Idol. They changed the format and I think it's brutal, picking only 3 from every group of 12. That stage is like a slaughterhouse now.
By the way, don't you think the contestants this year suck? The Top 36 sounding like that. Gee. Maybe the producers saw it coming, hence the new format.

Anyway I'm not feeling so great today. I feel so broke :(
Only this morning I was thinking to myself that my makeup products are running out almost all at the same time! The problem with makeup is that they are expensive, and having to buy 3-4 items at a time can leave your purse as light as a feather.
As of 4 a.m. this morning, I realised I needed to buy:
a) MUFE foundation - $60
b) Bourjois loose powder - $40
c) MUFE makeup base - $40
d) Clarins lip treatment/balm - $35
e) Lancome lip pencil - $25(?)

Not only that, yesterday I turned my handbags inside out to look for two M.A.C. lipglosses that have mysteriously disappeared. It looks like I have to buy another two to replace these missing ones. And guess what? My glossy Lacvert lipstick melted in this Singaporean heat - and that's the second one that has fallen victim to the heat here (the first was from Sephora)! I think the lesson to be learnt here is not to buy glossy lipstick from cold countries and expect them to hold up here. It's just not meant to be.

f) lipglosses - $30 x 2 = $60
g) lipstick - $30

That's a lot of money. But that's not the end of it.

Because I have jelly hands, I dropped my makeup pouch in the plane this morning and my work eyeshadow (this one is s**t expensive!!! $80) and blusher cracked. There was nothing left of the blusher because it just shattered to hundreds of small pieces but luckily I still managed to salvage a little bit of the eyeshadow.

I'm broke.
:(

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang