Sunday, March 15, 2009

If only I can sleep

I haven't been sleeping well since the day I got to CHC. Initially I thought it was the 5 hours time difference. Before I knew it I was back in Singapore again. And I thought after so many days back in Singapore, I would be able sleep normally again.

NOT.

:(

I'm the kind of person who can sleep 12 hours a day if there's nothing to do for the day. I also usually sleep that much after coming back from a flight to readjust my body-clock - there's no better way to cure jet-lag than to sleep as much as you can.

However since the day I got back from CHC I haven't slept more than six hours each night, which is preposterous!! I've been so lethargic because I don't feel fully recharged and thank goodness I haven't had to do much flying these few days or else I think I could faint.
This morning was the worst - I slept at 2 a.m. and was up by 4 a.m.
And damn those birds nest, to think I've been raving to everyone on how it's helped me with my sleep over the last year and it's failing on me now!

Maybe my soul got too shaken from the skydive? That's probably what the witchdoctor will tell me.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang