Thursday, April 2, 2009

Break

Oh, life. Can be quite a bitch sometimes.
I'm gonna take a break from blogging till I get over this incident.

And now I also have to rethink how I give access to this blog. Much as I tried to keep the identity of the company I work for a secret here (I mean you all know who I work for, but people who stumble here may not) I think it can be quite obvious sometimes. I have set this blog as unsearchable (my company has people who scour the net everyday for blogs which mention the company's name) but I know people can still stumble here through the links on my friends' blogs. Note that I have never mentioned the name of the company once but sometimes I think common sense will tell you. Initially I never even mentioned the nature of my job!
But I cannot afford to get into more trouble with the company, which has strict blogging policies. Have to reconsider the whole thing now.

Crap.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang