Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Problem

That Jon Schmidt video is awesome, no? I have seen it 30 times now I'm sure... Can't be helped since it's so good and that I'm forced to sit here to do quizzes and study - in front of the comp! Of course the most entertaining thing left to do is to play that vid over and over again hehe.

I have even transferred that video to my mobile phone, though it will serve no purpose because I don't use my phone to watch/listen to anything and the phone speaker is terrible. So the next thing I want to do is to transfer this video to my iPod.
I've already converted the video file, and that leaves me with a vexing problem.

Do I transfer it to my iPod now and sacrifice all that close to 1000 songs I've played on my iPod?
I have mentioned before that right now I'm in the midst of trying to complete listening to a full-cycle of my songs on the iPod, and thus I haven't been updating the playlist for months. It took me so long to get to where I am... if I upload the video, it will go back to song 1.
I really want this video in my iPod but I also don't know when I'll complete the cycle.

How now brown cow?

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang