Who wouldn't be able to identify this iconic theme?
This video which I saw on another blog brought back many old memories. Good ones ;)
When I was younger, Anshii and I used to play Super Mario on the Nintendo set in Grandad's room (you wonder why it was in my Grandad's room huh) every Saturday morning till maybe in the evening. Very often Auntie Yan will join us. The more popular games among us were Contra, Super Mario Brothers, Donkey Kong, Bomberman (there's always a funny farting sound when the Bomberman places a bomb...) and of course, Pac-man. The most popular by far is Super Mario. Anshii paired up with Auntie Yan most of the time (I was weak boo), and Anshii will of course be Mario and Auntie Yan's Luigi... she's sporting enuff, ya'see.
Auntie Yan wasn't as good at playing the game as my sis and hence Luigi was always deemed the loser. It was as though just playing Luigi was bad luck in itself. They've both completed the entire game a few times nevertheless.
This youtube video will again remind us that there's really something about Luigi LOL. Jump so high to the flagpole but still 0 coins... feel so sorry for him!
Those times playing those Nintendo games were hilarious... I could die from all that laughing! Le good ol' times....Super Mario rox.
p/s: All 3 of us were always pissed with the
0 comments:
Post a Comment