Friday, April 3, 2009

Fooled

How did your April Fool's day go?

I was fooled the first thing in the morning. meh~
I had arrived at Control Centre at 6.25 a.m. I checked the room number for the pre-flight briefing before going to print out the names of the crew on my flight that day. After having finished re-reading the recent circulars, I proceeded to Room #3. There was only one guy in the room so I asked, "To Bangkok?"
He said no.

I paused for 5 seconds, trying to recall photographically if I had seen the number 3 beside the flight number on the timetable. And guess what, I couldn't trust myself enough so early in the morning I actually turned to walk out of the room, feeling a tad embarrassed. Just then, another girl came walking in and asked me the same question, "To Bangkok?" and I turned to look at that guy and he started laughing. W.T.H.

Anyway here's one of the greatest April Fool's prank ever pulled - by the BBC. By the end of the report, they had viewers calling in asking how they can plant their own spaghetti trees hahaha.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang