Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I will get fat

*burp* I don't mean it as a resolution, but as a matter of fact.




Sipping on my large cup of diet coke (haha like that's gonna be of any help) as I log this, I have already finished one large serving of fries and a McChicken burger, without sauce of course. Before I went to McDonald's I stopped by a minimart to grab a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream (the entry for this in the dictionary reads "heaven"), a very large packet of salted pretzels, Chipsmore and other stuff which I might need in case there's a call-up for me on Friday. Yah, I'll be on standby, JUST before my Paris flight. Great. They better not give me a flight which will disrupt my Paris (possibly my last) or I'm gonna be a very angry woman.

I don't know when will I have the courage to open that packet of pretzels. When I was visiting Anshii in Moscow for a month a few years back, I remember finishing up Stefan's enormous packets of pretzels more than once :\ We used to visit his apartment on weekends for dinner or just to play cards with the other lads and then I'll be there munching on pretzels. It could easily have been half a packet gone by the time I leave... so addictive! Now without anyone around to help me finish it, I am really cautious about taking that first bite.

I'm also quite confident of my abilities to finish that pint of ice-cream in one sitting. Just not sure if it's a wise thing to do... I will say it depends on how well the Idol contestants sing tonight. If they suck then I probably won't get to finish the ice-cream.

Wow, I finished the large cup of coke too. :-o
I'm horrified at myself.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang