- What if you live in an HDB flat and your neighbour plays the piano horribly??
- What a wonderful piece of news I saw on TV this morning. Capt. Richard Phillips is released, although I feel saddened with the deaths of the pirates. Nevertheless, well done to everyone involved in the rescue efforts. NOW, just how freaking good are those sharp-shooters?? With the rocky waters and strong winds, they accurately shot the pirates?! The USS Bainbridge may be big and stable but the tiny lifeboat that Capt. Phillips and the pirates were in were surely very shaky... *kowtow*
- The directive to go ahead to shoot was given by President Obama. Only in office for less than 3 months he's had so many tough decisions to make. Sucks to be him.
- While all that Pirates of Somalia drama was going on at/near Mombasa, my elder sis was there enjoying her second honeymoon. -_-
The Philippines is in the wrong timezone. For sure. How can it be so much to the east of MY and still share GMT +8? It was bright and sunny outside at 5.45 a.m. - pretty much like 8 a.m. in Malaysia.:-o I have just gone through several timezone maps and I think Malaysia and Singapore are in the wrong timezone :S Can someone please explain this to me?- Lucky M'sians/S'poreans, you guys get to sleep in a little bit more without the sun shining right through your windows at 5.30 a.m.!!
- My uniform's getting tighter *shifty-eyes* ... errr...
- I've to renew my flying license at the end of this month. Got swimming test again, but I'm without my Ee Vonn this time* :( I'm gonna fail :( I'm never gonna be a flight stewardess again :(
* During the part where I had to "rescue" an unconscious "passenger" in a ditching scenario, I was swimming on the spot for 5 minutes T______T Damn tiring ok!!! One hand holding onto my unconscious "pax" so that she doesn't drift away, and then with another arm trying to push myself to the side of the swimming pool. The stupid waves that were being generated certainly wasn't helping too. I remember telling myself, "SWIM SWIM SWIM", and after some time, I looked around and I'd be so puzzled, "EH? Still at the same spot??!" And then try again.. and again and again... Blardeeeee'ell, NEVER MOVE ONE!! In the end I had to tell my unconscious pax to please swim us ashore hahahaha. So she secretly used one arm to push us to the side of the pool - luckily nobody caught us.
But this time I'm gonna do it with strangers... what if he/she's an unco-operative pig :\ I mean, if I were in the other person's shoes, I would probably have a lot of fun just floating there, swaying here and there with the waves. Syok rite?
0 comments:
Post a Comment