Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Falling to the ground from 12,000 ft.




So now if someone cheeses me off onboard I'm gonna just open that door and jump!


Thanks Yani for accompanying me and most importantly thank you Miro for being my instructor and keeping me alive. And a big sorry for causing mum to worry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so awesome dear cuz!! to be honest, you are one of the last persons i'd imagined doing something like this lol but so proud of you!

i'm too chicken to try (and i think my parents will get a heart attack too) but all my friends who have done it can't stop raving.

p/s you look so nice even in that lao beh get up :)

TheGunner said...

For some reason, I couldn't watch the video. You did skydiving?

MinnieMoose said...

mayne: I know... even my mum couldn't believe it, she was asking me where on earth i got the courage from. she wasn't at all pleased anyways. well u oughta try it once and you shouldn't tell your parents that you're going for it (i didn't just tell you that!)... i rmmb saying this over n over "I'm flying, i'm flying...." Must have sounded so stupid!

TheGunner: maybe you can try logging in to your facebook first, and whilst still logged in, try to play this clip.

Anonymous said...

cant believe you actually did it!
good one!
:)

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang