Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ban failed

Why like that -__-

I was just 6 days short of completing the month-long shopping ban...

After dropping by at office today (they rejected my no pay leave request!!!! how to celebrate my maternal grandma's 90th birthday like that?? Big reunion ok, and I refuse to be left out! ), I decided to take a look at the new shopping mall in my neighbourhood. It's big ok~~ And the very first Uniqlo (Japan's answer to H&M?) store in SG is right here in my humble neighbourhood.

Anyway, much to my surprise, it was crowded! On a Tuesday morning/noon. I overheard one man saying, "Singapore bian zho kang ah...?" My sentiment exactly. I made my way around very quickly, skipping the basement and the top 2 levels. Now we have Topshop and Dorothy Perkins here, but they seem to have forgotten Miss Selfridge. :@ Still have to go down to Orchard Road!!!

I didn't get to go to Uniqlo because there was a very long queue (on a Tuesday morning my goodness) outside the store to get in. They limit the number of customers in the store so many people, young and old alike, formed a long L-shaped queue. People with too much time in their hands... Be like me lah, BLOG :p

I contemplated hanging around, checking out every shop there and do some celeb-spotting... There are quite a number of shops in this mall that's owned by local celebrities.

Anyway I left the place fast because I broke my own shopping ban :\ Some makeup and makeup tools (31% off, who can resist?) and a pair of white and gold Nikes.
Anlynn, you can put the idea of inheriting my Burberry trench on hold. I suggest it's a better idea to dream of inheriting this pair of shoes.


My bank acct. balance is a bit shocking.... It's as though I didn't save a single bit since January, which is ridiculous since I had extremely good flights in Jan and Feb. Have to reimpose a ban.

1 comments:

Anlynn said...

Didn't want to wait for your 4-in-1? Just be sure you don't suffer the same fate as me, walking around city hall/raffles city without the sole :S :S :S :S :S :S :S
Or Dubai Airport like dajie :S :S

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang