That wasn't the scary part, of course. It was the WET (water evacuation trainer) part that I was afraid of. Have to jump off a mock aircraft into the pool, swim to the side, and then swim back to near the mock aircraft where there's a huge inflated raft and climb into it.
90% of the girls will not be able to climb in on their own because it's too high and we don't have the strength as well.
Amazingly I didn't swim on the spot this time! I guess not having to drag an unconscious passenger was one of the factors, and probably the crash course I had in Abu Dhabi helped as well. Of course I couldn't get myself into the raft. I knew I had to go on a diet - all that weight was pulling me back down into the pool blahhh... I had to be pulled up by this pilot whom I think is a mini James Lye because he looks a bit like James Lye, but not as much as a hunk as James Lye. As he pulled me up he must have been thinking that this woman (me) is super fat and heavy.
The recurrent course today was interesting. After all the terrorist attacks in the last year, we were taught to spot and control one if it should happen on one of our flights. We were also taught some survival skills should we be in the midst of a terrorist seige. Terrorism is real. Imagine if this airline's crew were still staying at the Taj Mahal/Oberoi when the Bombay terrorists attacked.
Friends & Family: God forbid, if I ever have to text you something that goes like, "Terrorists attacked hotel. Heavy fighting on and off, but I'm safe." you may send a text reply but PLEASE don't call back. There's a reason for me to text instead of calling you.
-------------------------
For anyone who might one day come to know my boyfriend-abouttobe-fiance, kindly advise him that the diamond size has to be >0.5c (with colour no worse than F). No thanks to my impulsive buy last week.
-------------------------
Anyhooz, let's move on to this headline I saw:

When I took a first glance, I thought I saw Please Don't Be a Pig.
Makes sense what...
I mean she is fat and she doesn't know when to stop. I don't have a good impression of her because she is attention-seeking because she will not stop having babies even though the world is overpopulated because she can't even support herself and has to be on dole and yet cannot stop conceiving all the more to prove she is an attention-seeker or maybe a bit psycho because she thinks she is Virgin Mary version 2 because she took the money she got from the publicity and went to Disneyland while her poor mum had to take care of all her children including those newborn because she is suppose to be on dole but had money to go for plastic surgery to look like Angelina Jolie because OMG that woman is NUTS!
Yah, that headlines ought to be what I thought I saw.
4 comments:
jeng jeng jeng.... and apparently u were very humble on the phone with mum
uh.... I forgot this, COOOONGGRRRAAATSSSSS! hehehe....
Come home laaaa, Secret Recipe's Durian Cheesecake is totally yummy. *wink wink*
jeng jeng jeng....
what are you talking abt? discussing diamonds is being humble??
or my credit card bill for last month and this month....
CHEESEcake bluegh
Post a Comment