Haha! that's what it is!
After alllll that crying last night at the injustice, and the crying this morning over a fight with someone (problems from a long time ago), I've this to tell myself...
SHIT HAPPENS
I'm down but not out,
bruised but not beaten
and I'll be ok.
It was this song that was playing on my iTunes that changed my whole mood. tnx mcfly. of course, I wasn't still crying my eyes out when I heard this becoz all u guys had already helped me so much by talking to me and lending me ur ears and shoulders.
Big thanks to all my friends i heart heart heart heart heart u especially Hsin Ching (the first person I ranted to even though it was all offline msgs she must have had a shock when she came online), Alpha (who stayed up till the wee hours to work on my appeal letter while I slept *oops*, I appreciate it a lot I really do), Ajay and Kon (both giving me words of comfort), my housemate Julia (who sent me an ultra long SMS all the way from Vancouver telling me to believe in Him up there for He has better things planned for me and He is always good to us), fellow colleague Siau Ling (who was half packing and half consoling me and helping me plan my next big move in this game which I seem to be at the losing end), Derrick (who was actually the first person to reach out to me), Wei Ying (who probably is kinda lost about the whole incident cz I was almost over it already by the evening when she messaged, and I didn't want to relive the whole thing so I was like "I don't wanna talk about it". And she cleverly talked about things which took my mind off this and made me so much happier talking about ridiculously lavish things in life like bags and expensive cutlery sets) and last but not least Shing Wei (who spent hours chatting with me, from listening to the entire story to also helping me on other issues that have been bugging the hell out of me for weeks - which was why I said my life was full of shite).
I know the lyrics of that song said "and your only friends all have better things to do" but I disagree... you all cared and you're all so dear to me :)))
I iz super in lub wiz u all. *teary-eyed*
I also didn't tell mum about the whole thing until this afternoon after I had left the office. I mean I saw the email last night and I just couldn't stop crying for 3 hours? Then I stopped after talking to a few people online and then this morning I was so sleepy and also while having to prepare for my battle, I got into a big argument pulak wtf. So I decided to screw that shit, stopped arguing and went to do what I had to do. Went to the office, see who I needed to see and realized that shit the economy is really bad they're not doing anything to help us... because they don't need us. Fine. So I'm gonna write my power letter when I find the time (I'm given 2 months to write an appeal) so in the meantime, I'll tread carefully around my writings (might also have to do some spring cleaning of my old posts) and be extra careful with my work and duties.
I'm back!
1 comments:
"Big thanks to all my friends i heart heart heart heart heart u especially .... Kon (both giving me words of comfort),..."
I did?
Post a Comment